Saturday, May 21, 2011

SAME OLD..

I have read many different blogs on this site in regards to OCD. I read about peoples lives and can totally relate.. it's all the same for us but in different ways. I completely understand what they are saying..

Many of us struggle with different obstacles but when it really comes down to it, it's the same for all of us. :/

Today I am heading to Alton to do some training for a summer camp. My battle with food continues. I am worried about if I will eat when I am actually hungry and the the thought of food is stuck in my head. Of course I brought many snacks with me so I wouldn't have to eat their food which I think is fine but I need to just think of different things at this point! Which I know I am capable of doing..

Many things are hard to explain when you have OCD and that's why I am glad to share this journey with all of you because I know how you can all understand. :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment