Sunday, May 22, 2011

My OCD tries to tell me different things that may or may not be true? I don't know.

I have anxiety of thinking "I don't know who I am" when it reality I think deep down I do know and my OCD is telling me otherwise. If that makes any sense. I think I just need to chill the fuck out and think to myself. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT.

Same goes with everything else right? I just need to NOT listen to my OCD and go with the flow. Easier said then done that's for sure. But reading about these individuals with ocd has helped. I know it's manageable to get through but it doesn't come easy. I need to tell myself to write when I am having a bad day and understand that it all isn't bad. It can be good too. But I need to work HARD. Not by choice- because, well, I have to.

LIFE IS LIFE.

Just over the fact that, well, you have OCD. Things wont be easy. But you will get through both with good and with bad. :)

1 comment:

  1. But the fact that you are admitting you have OCD is already a big start, I have often anxiety attacks, i feel bad and big stress on me, espically on exams. And I really do try to control it, sometimes i mange, sometimes no. But the fact that i admit i suffer from it, makes me feel better :)

    ReplyDelete