Monday, May 23, 2011

All I need is what I love.

Today was an ok day, so far anyway. I was FREEZING at work. Legit.. cold as heck! This weather is NOT helping to bring GOOD moods. I've decided I do like working mornings.. I like to have my afternoons free. However, I do like to enjoy my mornings too! I am def a MORNING person. I shouldn't have to change around myself to please or accommodate people. It should just work out the way it's suppose to be.. if someone can't change around their schedule for you why should you completely change around yours right?! I DON'T HAVE to work all that much like some people do. Do what works for YOU. :) :) Remember? You haven't taken a vacation in how long?! Some people take them all the time!! Just work as much as you CAN. Things don't have to get done all the time (laundry, cleaning, etc). Just chill. Cook, you love cooking!!

Just be you... ALREADY.

No comments:

Post a Comment