Sunday, May 22, 2011

I am SLOWLY finding "me".

I went to training this weekend for camp. I met a guy who seemed really nice. However, it made me notice that I tend to "change" me to try impress or gain the acceptance of people. When it reality if someone isn't willing to "accept" me for ME then they aren't worth that acceptance. Isn't that what all this food obsession is about? I eat/exercise the way I do so that I look good to gain acceptance from people. How unfortunate does that sound. To have something RULE my life to GAIN ACCEPTANCE. Sounds pathetic and unfortunately it has been one of the TOUGHEST habits to break- therefore I need help. Which I WILL BE getting.

On top of that I have had one of the MOST miserable weeks. I don't know why. I can't get myself to understand what it is I TRULY want. If nothing else mattered would I still be doing the things I am doing. Do I want to do other things but this HORRID HABIT gets in the way or is it truly what I want. For some odd reason I can't tell the difference...

I need to form some type of strategy to get myself on the right two feet. To accept things I cannot change and just do what it is I WANT TO DO. However, I think a little anxiety/depression also get the way considering I have felt like doing NOTHING this past week. :( Just going with the flow is all I can do..

I love my family and love being home. Something I cannot change. Right now anyway.

I have problems and am getting help.

I am more like my father every day... ah.

I just need to take LIFE by every second and do what it is I want at that moment. With everything.

I can't plan my future as much as I would like.

There is a difference between what I am telling ME and what my OCD is trying to say. Learn the difference.

No one cares how much you weigh/look like. AND if they do- they don't need to be in the picture.

No cares about *****- what you like, do. - IF they DO care- they aren't worth it. :)

The ones who TRULY matter- will accept "you" for you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment