Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Different schedule

Today I was on a different schedule. I didn't have to be up for anything so I started out my dad later. I am feeling a little discomfort and I can tell because I can't decide what I what want for breakfast. Meaning, I am thinking a little too much about food. :/

My best friend and her boyfriend of five years broke up yesterday so I need to keep her company today. I am not sure what it is we will be doing..

I guess I am not doing much seeing how she can only be here for about an hour. Go figure. It teaches me that honestly, you can't trust or depend on people. Only YOURSELF. It's so true.

I need to start putting ME FIRST. DO WHAT I WANT. Because like I said, you CANNOT depend on anyone else. :)

Me then everything else falls into place. MY HAPPINESS comes first. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment