Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A new beginning:;

In exchange for turning down a great opportunity- I will blog to beat my OCD and anxiety.

Currently my OCD obsessions revolve around money and food/exercise.

I also have trouble with a mild depression, pleasing people, and worrying about not being perfect or doing the right thing.

The last few weeks I have been depressed for no reason and have been stuck in a rut.

The weather has been horrible, and have been working a lot.

All and all I sick of being unhappy and want that to change.

I want to feel happy and not worry so much.

I have a problem feeling guilty when I spend money. I love having money and HATE spending it. However, it gets in the way when I don't have things I actually need and find myself returning things after I buy them because I think I don't really need them. That's a problem I need to fix.

I have a fear of becoming fat. Therefore, I make myself a certain amount of times a week and eat really healthy for most of the time. The problem- I think about food and exercise constantly and make that run my life..

I need to find what it is that makes me HAPPY. In all areas of my life not just my OCD problems. Because honestly- I don't know what that is. :/ (that makes me happy).

I may have "lost" years with OCD running my life and hell- it's not over. But all I can do is look at the positive side and deal with it but ITS LIFE. It's not easy..

Honestly, there is no certain road I have to take down life. There is no certain "schedule" you have to go by. You choose everything and anything YOU want and there is no one to tell you "no".

So hear I go.. small steps to happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment