Wednesday, November 2, 2011

"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Very inspirational. I am a girl with OCD- who has it no more. Of course it is still there. However, with the helping of a boy named Jim I have broke a lot of habits that I will call my OCD.

- Took myself away from the house where a lot of OCD was revolved around.
- Living by the moment.
- Help-self blogs.
- Eating WHOLE foods.
- Stress free.
etc, etc...

To think when OCD was "created." Maybe a lot of other people didn't have it 100 years ago because a lot of the stress, disgusting food wasn't present. OCD has a lot to do with stress, eating, etc. So break those disgusting habits and should be good right?!

Live life, don't let it live you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment