Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thursday morning which means it's almost Friday!

Hello. I didn't realize that this semester would get busy very fast! It wasn't to hetic last week and then all of a sudden BOOM. Class,work, and homework seems to be my life! Geesh. When will I have time for me?! Well right now I have a little bit of time so I figured it would be a great time to write a post. :) Life can be crazy but one thing we need to remember to do is breath. Life shouldn't get us to a place where we feel overwhelmed or stressed. So when you feel like that you need to sit back and think is it worth it? Is what you are stressing and getting upset about worth it or are there better things your mind could be doing rather then stressing. I hope this all helps you if you ever feel like you can't do it! Today I had a english muffin with a little but of peanut butter, a banana, and pumkin spice coffeee! Yum. I love the fall colors and smells. It's a great time of year! :) Do any of you have any fall-like weekend plans? I am planning on going shopping with a friend on Saturday... Today I am finishing up homework then heading to work for two. Not a crazy day which is good because tomorrow is my longest day! Well enjoy your day and stay positive! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment